We have been living in Vancouver since 2012 and have been exploring all its sites and unique landscapes. Vancouver is full of charm and breath taking views. If you’re looking for ideas for a date night with bae, here are ten romantic date ideas to check out during the cozy winter season.
1. Take a stroll through the Festival of Lights at VanDusen Botanical Garden.
2. Book a food tour at Granville Island market.
3. Relax at Scandinave Spa in Whistler.
4. Go ice skating at Robson Square.
5. Experience the Peak of Christmas at Grouse Mountain.
6. Go snowshoeing at Cypress Mountain.
8. Warm up inside at Queen Elizabeth Park’s Blodel Conservatory.
9. Go dog sledding in Squamish.
10. Check out the Fire and Ice show at Whistler Blackcomb.
We hope this list has provided you with a few unique ideas for a one of a kind date night experience. Have something to add? Leave a comment below, we will check it out! Until next time, Happy Trekking! – Ty & Shay